Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Can I Call This A 'POEM'??!!

don't know how i wrote this, but i know that i JUST LOVE IT!!!


While the wall's height increased,
And when the future cannot be conceived,
When every one is indiscreet,
When you don’t know; do you deceive??
Or you just pray for god so that they conceal??
We used to ask for the truth to be revealed,
But what a big defeat!!
While watching zombies conceit...
In a world where we’re the sheep…
And the shepherds mislead,
I wish someday I’ll be released,
Or you know? From my prison will I mind to sneak!!
And then go somewhere overseas…
I may end up a pioneer,
But in that mysterious sphere,
I guess my storm will proceed,
At least rocks may hear my scream,
And I wish they’re not like they seem,
Behind them I’ll take a seat,
And I wish to them I can speak,
Will they have the answers for my fears??
Deep inside, there’s something I wanna hear;
Let there be peace!
That’s when I can go to sleep,
And for the first time; I won’t be afraid to sneeze,
And my brain cells won’t be squeezed,
Instead, wounds will be healed,
But I’ll have to hide somewhere near,
Because I think; to my sphere they will speed,
With their bad habit and eager to steal,
And watch me while I bleed,
On the rocks they will read;
‘Have a seat please!!
In this place your just queers’
Did you think you can stop the wheel??
Then you must be really weird,
To break our dreams you seek,
But in this world you’re just freaks,
Make a wish before this world you leave,
‘Don’t you think you’re being mean??’
I may be one indeed,
But at least, I didn’t claim to be a dean;
And then looked the girls in leer!
Surround them rocks, don’t be meek!
And when they’re in, never unleash…
Until they no more breathe,
While watching their blood leak,
With you blogmates dear,
I’ll have the toast of succeed,
Oops I spilt my beer…
That’s when I woke up wondering; did I wet my sheet??
Or they’re just my tears??
So was it all a dream??
If so…oh how sweet!
When I hear the noise from the street,
I know that I’m back for real,
And the questions I keep,
Will these dead rules repeal….
Will I ever forgive, the greatest Adam & Eve?!
I think I’ll go back to sleep!!!
Wake me when the 2nd of December is here,
I wanna celebrate my birthday the nineteenth…




3 comments:

GraY FoX said...

of course you can call it a poem and a great one as well :D

Sharks said...

I just love it!...u can deffinetly call it a poem!...

damDooM said...

thanx guys..but know what..on a second thought i don't wanna call it a poem..iy's full of mistakes...i mean i wrote it at 3:00 am...and never have a second look...but who cares?? since u love it...i love it...whatever it is...it's something i'm proud of because it's getting us closer...