Monday, September 26, 2005

Adam's Diary Part 2...

Wednesday: I had fun, I ran away last night, but as soon as the sun rose, and while I was riding my horse, suddenly all the animals exploded with a terrifying anger and started to kill each other, and I knew immediately that Eve has eaten the apple, and that death has entered the world, I hardly found my way out….then when I saw her, she was all covered with leaves! And when I asked what da hell is she aiming for and then took those things off her body, she smiled and her face turned red, it was silly….she said that I will experience her feelings very soon, I was so hungry so I ate a bite or two from the apple, soon I covered myself with leaves and told her to do the same again…
A royal order has been declared, we have to work in order to live….


One year later: we named him Kabeel, he’s very similar to us, but the difference in size leads me to think that he’s a new kind of animals, a fish maybe, when I put him in the water he sank down, and she came and got him out, I sill believe he’s a fish, but she will never let me finish my experiments on him, she thinks of him more than she did with other animals before, sometimes she holds the fish in her arms when it starts to complain, and she speaks in a strange harmonic way, and then it stops nagging….

Sunday: she doesn’t work on Sundays, instead, she lies all the time, playing with the fish, and making a silly noise that makes the fish laughs, I’ve never seen a fish that laughs before!! And this is confusing me...Hmmm…

Three months later: the confusion is doubled now; he stopped sleeping on his back and started crawling…

Two months later: he’s continuing to grow up, I’ve never seen a fish that grows up this fast! He’s got a fur on his head now, just like our hair but it’s softer, he cries a lot now, I think he misses his fellows, I wish I can find another animal so that he can feel home!

A month later: I checked his mouth, there’s no danger so far, he’s got only one tooth, and he doesn’t have a tail yet, once there’re more teeth in his mouth, it’s gonna be the right time to knock him out, whether he has a tail or not, he doesn’t need a tail to be dangerous enough!!!!
Four months later: I was hunting in the woods, meanwhile, he learnt to walk alone, he also can say ‘poopa & mooma’, he’s from a new species for sure, and this ‘talk talent’ must be by accident.

Three months later: I was away for hunting, and guess what! I came back to find out that she brought another one, maybe I would have searched the forest for years before I could find this thing…

The very next day: I’ve been comparing the older one to the newer, it’s obvious that they’re the same kind, the older one is more kind, he can laugh and talk as the parrot, I’ll be surprised if I discovered that he’s a new kind of parrots, though I shouldn’t be! Cus so far he’s been everything I can think of, a fish… a bear…, we named the newer one Habeel.

Ten years later: they’re boys; we knew this many years ago, but the small size they came in! Man that was confusing, we weren’t used to such small human beings! Habeel is a good boy, but Kabeel…. Oh I wish he never grew up…
After all this years, I was wrong about Eve, living outside heavens doors with her is much better than living in heaven without her, I used to hate her voice, but now I can’t imagine life without it, god bless the apple that made us closer, and taught me to respect her sweet heart and great soul!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GraY FoX said...

Beh this second part is fake :D ... kidding...
lak of course how for heaven's sake would we live without women :) ??
god bless You Eve.. and bless the wise Adam

damDooM said...

see...but believe me it has nothing 2 do with women solidarity!!! it's Mark Twain's view...
anyway guess ur right! with no proud at all....

Sharks said...

hehe...well it says it all...how smart was he ?!...it took him ONLY TEN years to realize that!...

Sharks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
damDooM said...

u know dear sharks i guess we -women- should stop nagging...cuz they -men- need a lil bit extra time to get what we say or ask for....!!! oh...poor eve...