Thursday, September 22, 2005

Adam's Diary part1

i think this book "Adam and Eve's diary and other stories" by Mark Twain is just so funny...away from the same boring holy books' thing...hope u like it..

Monday: this new creature with its long hair is always after me…and I don’t like this because I’m not used to hang out with a company, I want this thing to stay with other animals. It’s windy, and I think we’re gonna witness some rain today… ‘WE’!!!! Where did I get this word from?? Oh I remember now…the new creature uses it.

Wednesday: I built a shelter for me, but couldn’t keep it for myself, the new creature interfered, when I tried to keep it outside, water started to come out the couple of holes it sees with, and it wiped the water with its hands, making a noise just like when some sort of animals make when they’re annoyed. I hope this thing will stop talking soon…it never stops!!!

Saturday: this new creature eats a lot of fruit, we’re certainly gonna be in lack of food soon, WE…again. This thing’s word!! And my word now… cuz I’ve heard it a lot so far!!

Sunday: barley ended… today I saw it trying to get the apples from the banned tree…

Monday: the new creature says its name is Eve, this is ok with me, he says I should call him when I need him, and I told him that was too much for me... He says that he’s not a HE but a SHE, and I don’t really care much about this...all I know is that I want this thing to stay away from me!

Saturday: I ran away last Tuesday, I built a shelter for me somewhere very far, but she found me with the help of a monster she’d like to call a “WOLF”, and she came with the same pathetic noise pouring water from the holes, I had to go back with her, but as soon as I get the chance to run away I will vanish, she keeps thinking about silly things, for example she’s asking why the animals – she calls them tigers and lions- have to eat grass while they have teeth in their mouths, what makes them able to eat each other as she says!!
This is ridiculous!! I mean if they ate each other, then they would have killed each other, and this - as I see- brings what is called DEATH….


Sunday: she fell in the lake last night, while she was looking at her picture in the water!! She always does so…, she didn’t feel well, and that’s why she said she feels sorry for the animals – she calls them FISH – who live there, she’s stupid anyway, she brought some of them and put them on my bed to warm them!! But I’ve noticed that they didn’t seem happier than before maybe more content, I’ll throw them away... I will not sleep with them again in the same bed, because they’re slippery...

Tuesday: she’s into a snake, other animals are happy now, because she was always testing them, I’m happy myself! Cuz this snake can talk…that will give me a break at last!


Friday: she says that the snake told her to try some apples, and that the result will be a great deal of knowledge, I told her that the consequence will be something else, it will only bring DEATH to world, and I think I should have kept my mouth shut, cuz she finally found an answer to the animals’ teeth issue, and that they will be happy if she ate those apples, I told her to stay away from that tree, but she didn’t want to listen, I think we’re gonna have a problem… I’ll just run away…

coming up...what's left of adam's diary and...Eve's diary....
yallah holy crap!!

3 comments:

GraY FoX said...

wow .... that describes the eternal suffering of men :(
give us peace of mind women :D

Sharks said...

I bet all guys r cheering for this one!...but i guess i'll wait for part 2 before i spill what i got...

Good one though Damdom...

damDooM said...

yeh....just wait to see their faces after pt2....hehehe...we'll see guys...