Sunday, July 31, 2005

out of nothing at all..

Well, gotta decide now …when n where to stop??
God..what is wrong with me ??!!
Why I just get lost while heading to nowhere??
N why to feel that I’m gonna bump into someone when “my shadow is the only one who walks beside me”…
Why to feel stuck… when I’m in the middle of..actually nothing?!….
being afraid of nothing!!!!!… expecting something from no one!!!!!
Well hell me….I gotta know….gotta crash into a wall which might wakes me up with swollen red eyes…n bloody face…n broken bones …but into somewhere…..
Yet when I hold my guitar, I feel that notes r taking me somewhere …
n my fears disappear, so I lay away my guitar n go back to my puzzled sphere, taking only shades of white memory of guiding notes, but they slowly evaporate….
adding up my confusions n making me search for both the path n the guitar notes…..
that’s when my angry guitar teacher awakes me…telling me that I should play the scale millions of times as a punishment….




Music of the day: Green Day’s boulevard of broken dreams, Coldplay’s in my place & speed of sound, Pink Floyd’s shine on you crazy diamond….

No comments: