Monday, August 01, 2005

finally something to be famous of!!!!

I passed by a relative few weeks ago, while walking down the streets of this dead city , well he couldn’t recognize me …n I wasn’t very surprised or disappointed….but I felt sorry for him… he was talking to himself and pointing to –almost- everyone down there…
The poor man was a communist -and still – so he went to jail in the 80’s n never got his FREEDOM -or to say…his MOVING…from the small official jail into the bigger faked one.- back until the year 2000, he was full of hope back in time….and now he’s a …sorry but a lunatic…. I guess he should be one!!!!….after all he was in a Syrian prison n I guess most of u know what that suppose to mean, few days ago I watched the "60 Minutes" show on MBC4, and they were talking about a Syrian immigrant who’s considered a Canadian citizen now, his name is Maher Irar , so he was captured at an American airport and he was charged of being a member of Al-Qaeda …. , anyway despite the lake of evidences , he was sent to…SYRIA…. To be tortured …..cuz “ Syria is famous of its terrifying jail laws and all the Syrian jails are just -A 5 star hotel- and documentaries prove it “ as one of Maher Irar’s lawyers said…… so now we’re famous of something guys…and the whole world knows about it….thanks to MBC4,60 Minutes and Syrian officers at the first place…without ya guys we would have been nerds….so ..so ..so we’re useful somehow…The American fellows can benefit of us , and stupid me I thought we were useless….keep up surprising us Syria …
I think I lost track…I was talking about my relative, after all the problems he had to face, he’s an active net-writer, I’ve heard that he’s writing a book …. Well I wonder if they set him free because they couldn’t afford the medicines’ bills..
Well I guess it’s enough …there’s 1396 political prisoners in the Syrian jails – according to the ( Arab Human Rights Organization…the 2004 report) – and they’re providing them with more and more ppl everyday….

No comments: