Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Dentists hurt too!!!

I’m gonna start it like this *I HATE DENTISTS* , I really do, it was a painful week…. Well u know this thing about seeing stars in the afternoon? I saw them, back to last Monday:
-going to the f***ing dentist with my bestfriend, ready to be injected with the TALLEST syringe I’ve ever seen…. Sitting in the so called dentist’s chair but in fact it’s an electric chair!!!
- So my mouth turned into its biggest size ever….. and yehhhhh here he goes… zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz with his weird machine…digging my teeth and telling me (YELLING AT ME) to open my mouth so that he can take out his hand…. I captured it in my mouth and never let go…hehehe…u deserve it ur freaky diggy …
- If those ancients used to need 32 teeth to eat meat…WhY Da HeLl Do We NeEd AlL Of Em while living in the 21st century??!!! what’s wrong with corn flakes and milk ?! ….. do we need those 4 extra teeth…we call em in Arabic “brain teeth” I dunno if it’s the same in English….n I can’t get it why they call em so?? Brain??!!!! They mean brainless from this minute on… and most of the time there’s no spare place for them so they rudely push other teeth and cause a lot of damage….and finally u have to take em off!!!!!! What a Weird progress!!!
- now he’s trying to take off my brain tooth ( and what is left of my brain)…but nah… mission invalid …. It refuses to get out…it’s planted 10 miles deep inside… and there gonna be a battle in my mouth before it declares the surrender ….Hooop it’s out and so are my tears….my face is completely wet , my mouth is somewhere else…and that big tall BRAIN TOOTH is out but….where is it?? It’s lost in his crowded clinic, well it’s a fighter ....
- “now u can go home….don’t eat anything but ice-cream 2day..* yehhhhhhhhhh* me thinking , the pain will stop in a couple of days…*stupid me believed him*”
- my best friend alloush’s smiling ….being a good home guide and answering my daddy when he called, u won’t believe it how mean they are those guys….
Alloush: well yeh he took it off…
Dad:…..
Alloush: ahmmm…. Of course she can’t talk, he kinda shut her mouth…
Dad:……
Alloush: see how lucky …couple of weeks of not hearing her voice ….that means heaven in your home for couple of weeks …
Dad:….
Alloush: ok I’ll take care of her….
-*u think this little thing will stop me from talking….ur dreaming…n I’m goona show u real heaven ..* me thinking again….and smiling to Alloush….
- I thought it was over….but heh…it was only the beginning ….. the next couple of days were like hell.. taking a medicine that I’ll never forget its taste, taking another three syringes ….couldn’t sit well….couldn’t eat even that ice-cream ….waking up with my right cheek swollen and looking like a balloon …. Thpeaking *speaking* like this…. I mith *miss* ya honey, I’m alil bit thick* sick*…..and tho *so* on…
- now after a week it still hurts but not that much….. n I have to take off the silks from my mouth but I don’t have the courage to go there again…..
- not being able to blog was my real pain….
- I’m gonna start an anti-dentists campaign….if u wanna join send me an e-mail….
“StOp tHoSe TeRrOrIsTs –DeNtIsTs- FoR tHe SaKe Of HuMaNiTy”

6 comments:

GraY FoX said...

that wath a nithe blog ....
well it's the opposite for whatever one might guess about you .. you cant' be sanfoura ... you are always sanfour mou3ared... even against dentists ;)

Z said...

I hate Dentists !"good blog"

damDooM said...

apples...u should've told me about this b4!!! anyway it wasn't a bad tooth...it was only a rudy one...

Ghalia said...

plzzzz, count me in this campaing, i plucked the 4 of them last year, i thought i was gonna die!! 2 months in bed cuz of side infection, not to mention that I've a broken jaws! Hate 'em all, and on the top syringes!!!!!!

damDooM said...

they say that smart ppl don't do the same mistake again...i'm gonna take the other one next week maybe....i'm stupid then!!!!boohoo
but wait a minute!! there are four of em ....and hell no..i'm not taking them all off until i decide to commite suicide!!!!

Hasan Bazerbashi said...

Oh I hate dentist! It is my worse nightmare :D