Saturday, August 06, 2005

VIVA MAURITANIA

Oh yeh….I hope everything goes fine there… till this minute the president has been kicked away and the military forces is handling everything so well(as it seems), but I have to say that takin the advantage of King Fahd death and banning the president from touching the Mauritanian’s soil is brilliant …… go on guys we’re all learnin something here… I think that lots of the Arab leaders will consider leaving their royal palaces from this minute….
And I really hope that those new ppl can make it to Mauritanian people
I FEEL GOOD!!!!!!!(but alil bit content )

2 comments:

GraY FoX said...

Rock On Girl....
You are da best....
keep going and we will after you... even if we ended up in a difference prison cell :D

damDooM said...

now i can get back to the track nasho7