Friday, July 01, 2005

confused

freewill


Well it is REALLY confusing , or it’s me who’s not getting the point.
But it’s when I watch …almost EVERY single TV channel, or listen to everyone , talking about the EXTRAORDINARY circumstances we live within , n then immediately a question pops into my mind ….what is SO extraordinary about ‘em , it’s always been like this, we haven’t lived an ordinary life since ages , I can think of no time that I’ve lived or read about, which we can call ORDINARY!! So is it another trick to stick to those dead rules and ppl??

3 comments:

Yazan said...

hehe... who's to say what's ordinary anymore!!! welcome to the blogsphere...

damDooM said...

thanx....it's just a bad way to start ....osn't it?? but what about refusing "their" ORDINARY and welcoming "our" EXTRAORDINARY ??!!

Yazan said...

well... i didn't have such a great kick-off myself ...;)

let's not name things... nobody has the right to decide what's ordinary and what's not... I don't give a fuck if they think i'm a freak as long as they let me be a freak!! ;).. let us BE!!