Saturday, July 23, 2005

here again

It’s been ages since I last posted something here, but what can I say….. I was going through a bad phase in my life or a busy one in a mad way to be honest, well it’s been funny sometimes n a pain in the ass others :
1- I had the biggest hard disk problem ever n I had to buy a new one, I don’t wanna talk about my 10 Gigas folders I had to give up on, n don’t wanna talk about the death of my very very special n 4 years old music collection…..boohoo….
2- Now I know what it means to look for a job in syria….well I kinda found one but can’t tell so far, but anyway through my JORNEY I had an interview in Damascus n it was really something well without the hottest weather n the most crowded streets ever it would be the coolest city but I couldn’t stand the weather there ….god u feel that u’r a meat loaf which is being heated , anyway I met a special person there n I wanna tell ya iyado thanx for giving a meaning to my visit, cuz everything else went so wrong ,the job interview , the bus trip , the arrival to lattakia ….
3- I started my second guitar course a week ago n that was cheering (it\s maybe the only good stuff in my last couple of weeks)
4- WOW….. I finally got the chance to taste the bitter of failing a subject I mean after 12 years of perfection in studying …. Now I can call my self a human being…I failed a whole subject….n what I like about it is that I’m ok with it…it wasn\t a shock for me.
That’s enough I guess, well I know I should have wrote something about the ONGOING TERROR SHOW but ….i feel it’s gonna be meaningless cuz I’ll be just like those politicians ,u know using the (WE REFUSE, WE’RE AGAINST….ETC…) speeches ….but those who started the war against terrorism , led to what we’re witnessing ,cuz those 1000 terrorists few years ago r 1000000 now n they’re increasing amazingly ,n I don’t think that the war option was the only one..or the best….well I think I said I don’t wanna talk about these stuff….but I was only being me….to all those innocent ppl who were killed last few weeks …..may your souls rest in peace .

No comments: