Saturday, November 10, 2007

Writing wordless!



I’ve been trying to write for as long as I can remember now (due to my fucked up short term memory that could be yesterday…..but never mind)…. first ….I thought I’m not able anymore……, I thought I have lost the will….the ideas, but then, and after sailing too deep into new oceans…….discovering new lands, and exploring everything, after a hand shake….after a song…..after a beautiful….or ugly scene……after waking……. I believe that it’s not the will….nor the ideas, it’s just “words”……they’re dead…….and my whole perspective of almost everything in life has changed.
Not gonna say I’m happier, because I’m not.
Not gonna pretend I’m all right, cus again….I’m not.
Not gonna say I’m in deep shit…..cus I’m not (now).
Nothing is different if I wanna put it in words, but as I said, words are dead this time, so if there’s a difference, words won’t be the way to explain it, and so….you won’t be able to tell, if there’s actually a difference or not!
It’s kinda weird, but I gotta cope with it, it’s new….it’s like a new language , that have been made only for me, and it’s me who’s gonna learn it from its own a to z , like when adam and eve had only a whole planet to explore.
Well, if I’m using images, connected to words, well, the word could mean anything, for each one who reads it, but….only me….because I connected them, will understand the word……
So I’m gonna drop some words, and if telepathically we connected, you’ll understand each and every word I’ll write:

Tishreen Univ. Lattakia. Syria. Pizza. Camel. Pink Floyd. Waking Life. Black. Dirt. Speed. Laziness. Papers. Walls. Q . Bob Dylan . Saad . Yellow. Terabyte. MCSE . Bed. Fiber. Archive. Final Cut. Stone . Beer. Yousef. Social Destruction. 730. Green . Yazan . Idleb . Fair . Syria. Roger . Wikipedia . Damien Rice . Marcil . Nadeem Mohsin . Led Zeppelin . Lighters . Lap-top . Family . $ . Delay . Tennis. 5th of Nov.
8pm . 7 . Syria . Borders . Mountains . CO2. Time. Beats . Rain . Dad.
End. Human. God. Jeans. ………….me.

No comments: