Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Overrated Bullshit


Disconnection
So you let them in….they take places, and you become them…they become you, you recharge yourself, thinking there must be some place left here or there…..but! You wake up one day….find yourself naked of them all…. Because that was just your mind….creating the overrated concept of “eternal fucking friendships or relationships”.
Yes it must be overrated….because it’s not real….it’s just hallucinations.
And it’s all right, it’s completely fine, cus what matters now is the fact that you know what is it all about when it comes to relationships and all these crap.
I say crap, and I apologize to everyone who had one or more good thing going on under the name “relationship”….but give me a break!
It’s all about words all over again! I mean ….let’s say we’re living in a world where nobody knows what the word “friend” means…..or the word “hate” means….that would just change everything, I say…..let’s drop the words….let’s live it real……let’s be honest…..you’re nothing to me….why? because I don’t accept giving you names…..
I just wanna go for the “human” vocabularies. Just a human- fellow!
But why am I circling around “words and meanings”…..it’s all our fault, we – the current version of humans- just had the guts to destroy a whole set of meaningful words that took our grand grand parents years of creativity and meditation to come up with!
And I see the questions in the eyes of those who used to be titled in my life…..they don’t know what’s going on in my head….and to what level I got of bitterness to just say this!
And the problem is…..how can you explain if you don’t care enough…..and why would you care to explain if you don’t care enough…. Explanation deleted.
“why” is clear for those who knows….and only for those …. I do care, and they’re titled “human” for me.

No comments: