Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bell's Palsy :(

Doctors said it's a virus……that found its way into my right facial nerve, leaving the right half of my face paralyzed…… they told me it's just a matter of time before I get better…..and I'm stuck in bed……surfing the net (thnx Sam 4 the laptop) …..reading the blogs…..not being able to comment on anything cus blogspot is banned in Syria. What's new? I mean it's ok…..really why are we just yelling and asking the whys'……??? We're just being weirdos asking such questions.
So while everyone is studying…I can't, while everyone is having wine…..I'm taking cortisone!
Staying in bed…..gave me the time to rethink over millions of stuff, million of people crossed my mind…… and my old ways ….the "take it easy" way…and the "see the bright side" way…..are not working…….
What happened to the human in us?! Whenever I think of the way I deal with people compared to this they deal with me….i get confused…..because it's not fair! I gave up on expecting things from people too long ago! But when I got sick……I've expected some "humanity" from those I care about…….and I decided that from this minute on…..i'll ask nothing from noone…..of course there are exceptions……but they're just few……
It's getting clearer for me…… clouds are evaporating little by little…..
Thanks to all who came over, those who called…..those who sent e-mails and messages…… and thanks mom, dad and sisters! Love ya all. I'm sorry for being an ass right now!
Sorry samar and samer for not answering!

4 comments:

annie said...

hey damdom !
we are here, reading you and empathizing.
You'll get better and you have a laptop without blogspot, true, but there is the rest of the world on your screen.
Although I am not a practicing christian, I'll say a prayer for you so you have the patience and the faith to expect getting better; be an ass as much as you want. Being in bed is a bummer. Take care

annie

Rabi Tawil (AKA Abu Kareem) said...

Damdom,

From one Ladkhani to another: I wish you a speedy recovery. You are young and your chances of complete recovery from Bell's palsy are excellent.

damDooM said...

thnx alot for ur dear support, sorry for not being here to thank u back then....but i was doing nothing else as well :(
am in better health now....thankc to all of those who supported me and i dont know annie maybe it's ur prayers :D:D:D....thanx again and happy new year

annie said...

Thank you for the good news. Hope you will have recovered a 100% soon. Everything in life is useful, even illness (if there is not too much suffering though).
Have a good year
annie