Thursday, December 22, 2005

Creeping melodic EXAMS

Now that exams are knocking on my hell’s door, I settle down after going crazy the whole semester, I fight with Gaouse’s theory, at day, and Bissell’s equation at night, well the ironic thing is; after understanding them by myself - that takes you 10 light years!- because I haven’t attend more than couple of lectures in general, I decide with a very powerful will “ next semester I’m not gonna miss a lecture…even the English one…”, well this is my third semester and I’ve decided this twice by now…now how sad is this!
but you know there are multitude stuff which avoid this decision from seeing the light, first there’s sleeping; during the semester you sleep like 12 hours a day and sit to your P.C the rest of your day, this is kinda pay-off for the sleepless days and nights you’ll be witnessing starting from now...
Then there’re your friends, who are just like the loser you are, and you HAVE to hang out with them all the time, and pay every coffee shop in the city a visit.
And yes…you have to learn fishing...so you miss some lectures to do this, you end up being Rami the small fisherman “رامي الصياد الصغير” but don’t hope for more than ten microscopic fish, and don’t forget the donkey and carrot’s theory… “Some guys know what I mean for sure”.
And there’re the cd’s shops that know you very well by now, because you were blessing them with your visits every couple of days…to finally end up with enormous number of cds…and some new friends: D
And finally there’s your family, which you have to fight with; even this…EVEN this is taking a part of your time…
Akhhhh, do you think I’m gonna stick to my decision this time?? I need to study the hell out of these 9 subjects I have this semester…and I’m not gonna be thinking about the next one.
And since I’m a music maniac, I chose my “EXAM’S PLAYLIST” for this year which surprises many, because it’s not the kind students prefer to play…
My 2005-2006 Exams Playlist:
Bon Jovi ‘Two Story Town’ , Coldplay ‘Fix You, Speed Of Sound’
Creed ‘My Sacrifice, Weathered’ , Deep Purple ‘Soldier of Fortune’
Dire Straits ‘Down To The Water Line’ , The Gathering ‘If Then Else’ album
Godsmack ‘Faceless’ album , In Flames ‘Clay Man’ album
Iron Maiden ‘Dream Of Mirrors, Clansman’
Keane ‘Somewhere Only We Know, Everybody’s Changing, Bedshaped’
Led Zeppelin ‘Stairway to heaven’ , Lene Marlin ‘Another day’ album
Lifehouse ‘You and Me, Blind’
Metallica ‘Fade To Black, Mama Said, The Unforgiving І, Until It Sleeps’
Crematory ‘Unspoken, Memory’ , My Dying Bride ‘Like Gods Of The Son’ album
Placebo ‘Special needs’ , Poets Of The Fall ‘ Signs Of Life’ album
Savatage ‘Hounds, When The Crowds Are Gone, Temptation, Mentally Yours, Sarajevo, This Isn’t What We Meant, Not What You See, Ghost In The Ruins, Out On the Streets, I believe, Alone You Breathe, Stare Into The Sun, All That I Bleed, Follow me’
Sentenced ‘The Cold White Light’ album
Theatre Of Tragedy ‘Velvet Darkness They Fear’ album
Travis ‘The Invisible Band’ album, Him ‘The Dark Light’ album
Some of my fave Fayrouz’s


Don’t ask me how the hell I study while listening to these completely different ppl and genres; but I’m used to this I can't do without music!…if you want share your exam’s playlist “if you have one” with me feel free…it’s kinda tag, so I’m tagging:
1- Change Destiny
2- Zena
3- Grayfox
4- MFLS
5- Muhannad
6- Front Pumper

14 comments:

change destiny said...

:D damdom we do have lots in common ... You've just described my exact studying scheduele starting from skiping lectures to visiting the cafes and attending lectures in other colleges just to hang out with friends . Also visiting lots of CD strores and gift shops ( If only they took attendancy there )
And ending up explaining Gaouse's theory to myself ....
Damn !! It's good to know i'm not the only one outthere ...

About the playlist i'll do it but probably some other time . See , i have a final test tomorrow . I wonder why i am even online ....

Nightlegend said...

Good luck in your exams ,I am sure you will get bright results.

It's very impressive Playlist ,I really liked the fact that you included Savatage there ,they are amazing and I haven't seen any female who likes them before!

damDooM said...

ch.d: dear ! i'm sure you'll do da best tmw, and heh...we must start a party ;)
(the studyless party)
take your time doing the taggy..:D
nightlegend: thanx for passing here, oh i'm not that sure about this year's exams, they're just too hard and huge! yallah i'll see how to manage...thanx anyway..
Savatage....JUST LOVE THEM, you're tagged too....officially :D

damDooM said...

ch.d I thought of the party thingy b4 chicking your reply to my comment on "سكون الليل" so we now have the "studyless nighty party"...cool...take care

change destiny said...

love the idea . "pre-exams studyless nighty creeping melodic party" ;)

Hasan Bazerbashi said...

ROCK ONNNNN! :D That's great playlist .... I think then you study 5 min then sing with them 20 min :D heh....

Oh man studying ...... thank God I finished that ..... but I love the University's atmosphere and stuff like that ..friends ..oh... it was great days:) ... enjoy it ;)

Good luck ;)

Yazan said...

eyy, well.. no exams for me this year!! i.e No playlist!!

good lux! ;)

Zena said...

wow, I graduated decades ago ;) (2002), anyway, good luck with ur exams.

damDooM said...

ch.d Deal...
hassan, yeh i actually do...that's why I always end up turning off the P.C..lol...I need some encouragement guys...thanx really, college atmoshpere?! not that cool here...boo hoo
yazan: GOD...you're dead!...NO EXAMS...can you be more mean?? I don't know you must do some exams..."Dabrlak shi exam krmalna..." 7aram wallahi n7na... anyway you can share your current playlist if you want...t.c
zena...u have to do some exams too...come on guys all of you! lemme feel that i'm not the only nerd who's studying here lol;(
but thanx for passing by , and thank you all for wishing me good luck...I must do well, just because many nice ppl like you are encouraging me...:D

damDooM said...

hay hay hay muhannad, cool playlist there, I was listening to these songs all year long! to finally set my mind on my chosen one, of course, some of my all time fave bands are, Aerosmith, Nickleback, Pink Floyd and Oasis... oh and I LOVE blurry...

GraY FoX said...

hey sweetie ....
beddek atleh ... dayman the same schedule ... skipping and skipping and going out and fighting but NO STUDYING...
for god's sake dear... in buses they write NO SMOKING ,... it's not NO STUDYING,,,,
anyways.. noone to be blamed now ... so I'll just say heeeeeeeeeeeey girl nice list....
seems like i'm gonna share some of those with you for the current days.. then i'll do my list and update it on my blog ;) .....
and hey.... the best way ever to describe your situation was your way ;) ... you are good ... damn

allfollowsome said...

انا امتحاناتى كمان 5 ايام وداخل اشوف بلوج فيه نكتة ( امتحانات بقى ) ولا حاجة
لقيت محاضرة feseability study لدكتور كرملة اللى مش بفهم منه حاجة

بمناسبة انك حتنتظمى التيرم الجاى بخبرة السنة الرابعة والاخيرة فى اللى تولع بجاز ( امين يارب) بس بعد ما اتخرج اكيد مش حتنتظمى لانى من اول سنة فى الجامعه بقول الكلمة دى
ودا مش عندى لوحدى عند الكل

بلوج ظريف

damDooM said...

hay grayfoxy....:D remember "down to the water line" ???!!!! ;)
lol...look who's talking bout studyin! looking forward to check ur playlist, i'm sure it'll rock!
taher. welcome to my blog, and thanx for the advice....guess ur right..good luck in ur exams too...

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! http://www.cosmetic-surgery-center-1.info/black-and-white-prints-from-digital-files.html kitchen wall clock District of columbia miss america bingo pinball machine Bluetooth+headset Online black jack review Free preggo pregnant gallery Forex news online cheapest solution voip Hardcore canadians Anti australia spyware block pop up ad scrabble download