Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Blood Brothers


For a good while, I thought; “why do we say words like “Arab world, Sister country, we share the same hopes”?”, and I was convinced that all of these are just bullshit and crap.
I believed that “together we stand…divided we fall”.
Today, and the time is running…preparing ourselves for the unpredictable future of our own, feeling the “unfair” growing into a giant, feeling that we’re alone, that it’s over, doubting the principles we’ve always considered to be our identity…
“ The Better Life” coral, came all the way from Egypt…came to pray for their homeland Syria, for Syria is the homeland of everyone, they came to sing “ Keryamaisons…hallelujahs…” and many other holy pieces, in the front row, a sheikh and a priest sat, holding Syrian flags, and hands, they’re singing too…
Thank you Egypt, we need this from you, as we need it from all the arab or lemme say the free world’s countries, I know that prays may not stop what is being prepared , and I know that these people can’t do anything about whatever may happen, but they’re doing what their willing to, and that’s what matters…the will… they wanna stand beside their blood-brothers, they wanna say “ God Protect you holy land” they wanna say “ طوبى للذين يدعون إلى السلام لأنهم أبناء الله"
Christians and Muslims, Syrians, Egyptians and Americans!
They’re raising a word… and words don’t die of what I heard…
I feel that I’m walking now with a hand in mine. Thank you Egypt

9 comments:

GraY FoX said...

Thank You Egypt ... and Thank You Damdooom... keep it up and cheer up girlie ;)

change destiny said...

God bless us all and bind us all . Good to hear you still believe in the arab world ,because without believing we've nothing left . without believing we are torn pieces of burnt paper.
Nice to have you back and do cheer up .

damDooM said...

thanx for not abandoning my blog guys :D
yeh we're torn into separated pieces, am afraid that a new Sikes-Bikou is being prepared... let's hope history won't repeat itself :(

damDooM said...

ahleen muhannad, glad that you passed here, well sure i know it's not enough, but I don't know; when it comes to people, I think they're honest, they do care, do you remember the millions who went to the streets when Iraq war began?? well they couldn't stop it, but can we say they didn't want the best for Iraq?? let's hope things get better, but I'm sure there are not just FEW ppl who do care for us...all over the world..:)

damDooM said...

you know! maybe you'r just right... sometimes it's good to see things as they are...

Hasan Bazerbashi said...

Hey Dima ;),

Hallelujah :D heh.

I hope Arab people will be more united .....

Thanks for the post :)

damDooM said...

hay hasan, i wish that too, thanx to you actually..

Sold OUT said...

missed ya

damDooM said...

me too alloush... i guess it was just a bad phase...and I think IT'S OVER...c ya soon