Saturday, March 22, 2008

On Sin, Love and me

Noise is eating my mind
Need is growing inside
Desperate to go insane
Though I know it’s all in vain

Trapped by unreal chains
Surrounded by bullshit and blame
Dead they are….and I’m alive
Strangers to their bodies… pretending that’s right
Deceivers….liars…assholes and whores
Full of sin ….still.. they rule
And the feelings they ignore
Will be there no more
To break into their minds
To pull them out of their disguise
I am going to…
To open their eyes
To yell: beds are sinless …love is sinless
And I’m ready to pay the price
Come…let’s shake their cave
Come…let’s prove we’re brave
Come…hold my hand
Come…let’s clean this land
Of sin….they shall always talk
In hell… their souls must be washed……..

2 comments:

Abufares said...

"Full of sin ….still.. they rule"
how beautiful! how true!
very impressive

damDooM said...

thank u abufares, it's true and hurting as well!