Thursday, August 17, 2006

Men Of My Life- The First

For you….the first man in my life… first love…. First male in my life
You were the beginning …
I’m here because of you and your way I walk …
You are my blood…you are my ideal
I became me just because you were you…not anyone else on this planet…
And you people…he “first man in my life” loves you more than u can imagine….more than you deserve … and I was so lucky!
I was lucky cus simply he loves me more….
You “people” were his obsession,
letting some light in was his dream…
making some changes was his goal….
awaking you was what he worked so hard on…
And only for you he suffered,
and all of you …after all he did for you…
all of you called him an “idiot” …yes…
you think everyone who’s not self-centered is an idiot nowadays..
And he was stupid why? Because he refused to be a sheep …
he didn’t want to be like you, and not only that he was trying to make you believe that all of you must refuse this too…
he had to give up on you, when he finally was convinced that you’re sleeping till the end of time.
he couldn’t give anymore….he gave another “disaster” to this world …just an idiot like himself…he gave birth to me……
for you daddy…cus I wanna be an idiot like ppl once called you….
if this is what it takes me to be like you….
I love you
I thank you for making the right choice at the right time….you’re my creator…my only real home…
I’m in love with your dark side just as I love your pure-deep side....
I love the father ….the repel… the human… the giver… the founder… the prisoner… the writer… the hopeful... the pessimistic… the loser the winner…the fat.... the blonde you.
I feel like I have limitless power to face everyone cus I know ur right behind me…. Giving me faith…. Lighten some sides that I’m not able yet to see…. Giving me the free will… asking me to set myself free…to adore my free will….to spread this free will around…..
Dad….I do love you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i hate mine

damDooM said...

lol! maybe u just think so!

Anonymous said...

hmm..
*coughs*
miss you...
cool writing as usual peer...

damDooM said...

hmmmm...who's tht?

damDooM said...

heheheh...just kiddin reaper ;)

Sold OUT said...

wlla great.............
but i cant wait to see who is next ;-)

damDooM said...

lol! don't spoil it buddy!

Yazan said...

brilliant dima,
I enjoyed reading this post.

I guess freud WAS right after all, we're all complexed, electra, or oedipus.

brilliant piece.

damDooM said...

thnx yaz....we're all full of complexes...yeh this is very right!