Monday, October 31, 2005

What Do You Think??


Share your mind with us,
And please if there are other options I’ve missed let me know…because for me I couldn’t think of another thing…there are lots of details that you may think about, but we can put them all in all under those three titles:






what of the options below, you think is the closest?

Wind (hurricane) of change (a major regime change or even the regime behavior)

Sanctions to be adopted by the Security Council…tomorrow the 25 of oct…

Iraqi scenario to be repeated (considering many facts can lead to put this option on the roof)





Free polls from Pollhost.com

SURPRISE!!!

for my surprise the result is 50% to both the first and the second options...hmm i didn't think that so many ppl will think that the regime will fall down...thanx to everyone who shared this with me...i'll discuss this in other post...not now cuz am not in mood for politics..

4 comments:

GraY FoX said...

i took the survey thing... i guess all three of what you have mentioned will happen :(
anyways... hopefully not

Ghalia said...

I think the 1st and 2nd...but yalah I voted for the 2nd:)

damDooM said...

thanx to you...

damDooM said...

thanx to you...